Our beautiful house is located only 5 minutes walk from the main square of Soller. It has a 3000m2 garden full of fruit trees, a swimming pool where you can enjoy the views of Soller's Church and balconies with amazing Tramuntana Mountain views.
The house is ideal for families or group of friends who are looking for a quiet place to enjoy the charming village of Soller.
The house has 4 bedrooms and it can comfortably accommodate 6 adults. It has 2 bathrooms. The house has a private path to the garden where you can park several cars.
The house has all the basic amenities you may need (such as hairdryer, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.). All the bed linens and the towels are included, so all you need to bring is a beach towel ?
Our guests have the entire property for themselves.
Interaction with Guests
We will be gladly reachable anytime for any local advice or anything you may need during your stay.
The house is located in a very peaceful area but at the same time only two steps away from all the shops and restaurants. The supermarket is easily reachable by a 3 minutes walk and the main Soller square is only 5 minutes walk by Carrer de Sa Luna.
Beautiful villages of Fornalutx and Biniaraix are must visits, especially for hiking lovers. The closest beach is at Port de Soller and it is 10 minutes drive by car, it is also reachable by tram from Soller station.
Soller is one of the best-preserved and most loved areas of Mallorca. You also have several options to arrange a diving trip at Port de Soller or a hiking/cycling trip to the gorgeous routes through the Tramuntana Mountains (Unesco World Heritage). There are regular trams to Port de Soller and a traditional wooden train to Palma centre; it is really an enjoyable experience.
There are several regional events and fiestas organized during the year in Soller region. For example, there is a Moors & Christians battle re-enactment (it is a huge festival!) in May. The famous weekly Soller village market, where you can shop and taste great local products, is organized every Saturday at the centre.
The house is about 35-40 minutes drive from the airport. Although there are trains to Soller, it is always recommended to rent a car in Mallorca as the public transportation options are not the best and it is also very much needed in case you would like to discover the other parts of the island.
Other Things to Note
Home is not a place - it is a feeling. We will make sure you feel at home :)
Feel Free to contact us
- We expect our guests to respect the neighbors around, which means no loud music after 23:00.
- It is strictly forbidden to use house towels on the beach.
- Please double check that all the lights and the air conditioning are switched off every time you leave the property.
- Please do not keep the garbage full for a long time. There is a container just nearby.
- More occupants may only be accepted with a prior permission of the owner and after paying the corresponding amount.
- There will be two sets of keys provided and in case of a lost key situation, there will be a surcharge of 50€.
GPS may work but Google Maps has a problem with some streets in Soller :)
Although it is very easy to get to the house, unfortunately Google Maps makes you enter into a street where it is not possible, so to avoid that we need to explain it all as below:
- Once you are out of the Soller tunnel, continue straight.
- When you arrive to a roundabout, first exit (so again straight all the way down).
- Continue straight pass behind the church and over the tram rails.
- Again just straight to the "Carrer San Jaume" until to Carrer de Josep Rullan i Mir" and at the end this street will lead you to the left to "Carrer Sa Lluna" then immediately to the right to "Carrer Ses Animes"
- You will see a school on your right, once you pass the school building and the entrance is on your left (black iron entrance which would probably be open and waiting for you) - then you will see the short private path leading to the house.
See you soon!