If you want to holiday in a quiet area, then the holiday home in Mallorca, the Villa Tanic is the right choice. It is located in Port Andratx, in a small residential area, with a wonderful, direct view of the harbour.
A luxurious villa, where you have to do without any amenities during your vacation. Your equipment is very noble, high quality and stylish.
The port promenade of Port Andratx is a 10 minute walk. There you will find a variety of bars and restaurants, but also exclusive shopping.
Even when you enter the villa you can see that it is something special. In the entrance area you go through two marble columns and get into the living ambience of the villa. In the spacious living area are sofas and a TV including a SONOS system. There is also an open fireplace for romantic hours for two. Behind it opens the dining area with a large table and enough chairs. This is followed by an open kitchen, with integrated American fridge and cooking island. So a dream for everyone who likes to cook to create a feast.
In the rest of this great holiday villa there are 3 bedrooms for 2 persons each, equipped with beds of 1.80 mx 2.00 m.
Each bedroom has its own bathroom including dressing rooms. The main bathroom has an additional bathtub and an additional guest toilet in the living area.
Now we come to the terrace, with a wonderful view to the southwest over the whole harbor and Puerto Andratx, the Hihglight of the villa. The covered part of the terrace is furnished with a dining table and chairs. Also, an existing outdoor kitchen with a BBQ grill and a tap, for fresh draft beer, makes this villa something special.
What more do you want on a hot summer day? From there downwards, easily accessible via a wide stone staircase, you get to the swimming pool with adjacent pool terrace including sun loungers and parasols. Here you have the sun all day and can relax well, z. For example, with a great book, admire the sunset in the evening and fall into a romantic mood with a delicious glass of wine and the magnificent view of the port of Port Andratx.
From airport it takes 45 min by car. Arriving Puerto Andratx, take direction to Camp de Mar/Cala Llamp and its only two minutes distance.
For those who just want to relax and unwind, there are some sandy beaches available in St. Elm and Paguera. If you are looking for a natural bay, which has been spared by tourism, you should visit the bay "Cala d'Egos. It lies above Port Andratx, towards St. Elm. Another bay lies to the west of Paguera-Cala Fornells, the bay "Caló den Monjo". At the edge of Camp de Mar is still the bay "Cala Blanca", which is a bit more difficult to reach.
For active holidaymakers looking for sports, there is an 18-hole golf course nearby in Camp de Mar, one of the most original courses on the island of Mallorca. Only 3 kilometers further in Paguera there are two tennis courts.
Upon arrival, Feeling Home will give you an explanatory manual with all the details. We offer our full availability 24 hours a day during your stay in case of any unforeseen event or request that may arise. Being specialized in holiday rentals, we master several languages ??such as English, German, French, Spanish, Catalan and even Turkish.
Puerto de Andratx is just 5 minutes walk away where you have supermarkets, all kinds of restaurants, bars and boat charters. Palma is 35 minutes away by car and the airport only 5 minutes further.
Dear Guest,??Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
City, State, Zip Code
Your confirmation is as follows: ??Check-in date: Month DD, YYYY after Xpm EST (No early check-in please) ?Check-out date: Month DD, YYYY by Xam EST ??Number of adults: ____ ?Number of children: ____ ?Pets: ____
Your deposit of $_____ is due immediately.
Rental rate and fees are as follows:
$ _______ per night x ____ nights = $_________
Cleaning fee $_________
Sales Tax $_________
Less deposit $(________)
TOTAL Due $_________
The total payment is due on or before _____________.
Please sign and return the attached rental agreement. As soon as I receive your full payment, I will [send the key/provide instructions for entry to the property.]
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
Please read: This agreement is a sample form only. You should have local legal counsel review and revise as necessary for compliance with federal, state and local law and your particular circumstances. For your convenience there are options A and B suggested below that you may choose depending on your property or practices. Items listed in red should be entered by the homeowner as it pertains to your property. You should also revise as necessary to accurately represent your property, rules, features, etc. This agreement is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between _______________________ (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
The property is furnished and includes ________________________________________ [list appliances and other provided items like linens, towels, etc.]
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to X persons. An additional charge or $X per person per night for guests in addition to X will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at _____ p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at _____ a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a X night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than X days, the guest will be charged the X-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $______ is due at least ____ days prior to the Check-In Date.
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within ____ days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within ____ days of the Check-in Date:
$ _______ per night x ____ nights = $_________
Cleaning fee $_________
Sales Tax $_________
Less deposit $(________)
TOTAL Due $_________
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are [personal check or credit card]. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
Name on credit card: __________________ Type: _______________
?Credit card billing address:_________________________________________________
?City_______________________________ State ___________ Zip Code___________? ?Credit Card Number________________________________________? ?Exp date_____________ CVV (Security) Code _____________? ?By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
[Rest of page intentionally left blank]
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
[electronic or manual signature]:
Name (print) Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
[Revise as applicable for your property]
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. OR PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Option A: PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
Option B: PARKING – Parking is limited to _______ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of ___ permitted in hot tubs at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. [Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.] [Fireplaces are turned off from _____________; they are not operational during this time of the year.]
11. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to _____________.]
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
? Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Option B: No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__________ per (night/week).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed XX lbs.
b. Must be at least X year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
Rental Agreement Checklist
? Property Address
? Phone Number at Vacation Home
? # of Guests Booked
? Guests Name(s)
? Check-In Time, Date & Day of Week
? Checkout Time, Date & Day of Week
? Rate Change Provisions
? Security Deposit Amount
? Total Bill
? Cleaning Fee
? Tax Rate
? Payment Schedule Including Dates
? Balance Due Date
? Payment Methods Accepted
? Address to Mail Checks
? Returned Check Fee
? Instructions for Paying by CC
? Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Authorization
? Name on Card
? Billing Address
? Credit Card Number
? Type of Card
? Expiration Date
? Reiterate Cancellation/Refund Policy
? Signature with Date
? Smoking Policy
? Pet Policy
? Rental Restrictions (Age, Noise, etc.)
? Maximum Occupancy
? Minimum Stays
? Housekeeping Procedure
? Checkout Policy (Keys, Cleaning, etc.)
? Penalty for Late Checkout
? Deposit Refund Policy (incl. deadline)
? Written Exceptions Clause (if renter wishes to alter anything outlined in rental agreement)
? Parking Information
? Inclement Weather Policy
? Use of/Access to Community Amenities
? Homeowner or Property Manager Contact Info
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
Parties are not allowed in the house and no loud music after 23:00.
Bath towels are not allowed to be taken outside.
Please double check to switch off lights, air conditioning and electrical appliances every time you leave the house.
There is a garbage container in the same street, please do not keep it in the house for a long period.
In the event of loss of keys, a surcharge of € 100 will be asked.